Call Us : +34 633 731 108

Spanish Golden Visa Application

Obtain a Golden Visa in Spain

Get your Spanish Golden Visa

Spanish Golden VisaNew Developments Costa del Sol is part of the RMM Group of companies. Within the group, RMM Consulting is our in-house legal department which takes care of all business activities and those of our customers, we have you covered. If you are thinking of opening a business on the Coast, we can help you as we have great experience in this field.

Spanish Golden Visa

The 14/2013 law

The 14/2013 law, known as the Spanish Golden Visa, it allows non-EU nationals who invest €500,000 or more in property in Spain to receive a Spanish residence permit.

Types of residence permits granted under the Golden Visa law

  1. One-year residence visa for investors (year 1)
  2. Two-year residence visa for investors (years 2 to 5+)
  3. Long-term residence and Spanish nationality (year 5 onwards)

Frequently Asked Questions

How long will the whole process take?

It takes 3-4 months from the time the bank account is created  and the investment has been decided.

What are the schedule of charges for your services?

It depends on the services you require, please contact us for a quote.

How much will be the property tax?

In respect to the taxes of property purchase, if the property is more than 500,000 euros, transmission taxes are 10%, plus notary and registration expenses in the registry of the property.

Do I have to purchase the house before I start the paper work for immigration

Yes, the property has to be purchased first, then request the residence as an investor.

How much will the medical insurance cost for 5 people in total?

Medical insurance for 5 people is about 3,000 euros a year, will depend on the age of each person insured.

If I go to Spain, can I open a bank account to purchase the property?

Yes, to open bank, you need a valid passport and the tax declaration of your income in your country.

How much money do I need to show sustainability for my family?

The law says that when applying for residence, you have to have in your bank account in spain enough to live in the country. That is 30,000 euros by the holder and 6,000 euros for each family members.

Can my application be turned down?

If you invest 500,000 euros, and your children are under 18 years of age, you will not have any problems.

What if my children are above 18 years of age?

If your children are older than 18 years, you must show through official documentation of some ministry in your country of origin, that your children live under your roof and that they are financially dependent of you.